Crown East Field is a beautiful green meadow close to Grove Road. It is a picturesque setting for small to medium scale corporate events, with a focus on sports or wellness.
It benefits from its proximity to the Hub Café and is ideal for promotional activations.
- Medium sized open space close to the main entrance to the park
- Great location with good footfall between the Central and Southern drives
- Perfect for corporate and promotional events
- Can be hired alongside Hub Field for a larger event space
- Great vehicle access from Grove Road
Crown East Field is easy to reach from the major transport links at Bethnal Green and Mile End.
The field is close to Crown Gate East, one of the main pedestrian entrances to the park. It also has good walking routes from other gates such as Terrace Gate and Gunmakers Gate on Old Ford Road.
It is close to the Lido car park on Grove Road, which is a useful and accessible production entrance.
- Promotional activations
- Small-medium corporate parties
- Wellness events
Crown East Field size: 13,000 sqm
Crown East Field capacity: up to 2,000
Please note all measurements listed above are approximate. You must use your own measurements for your site plan. Capacities are indicative and depend on the type of event. Event capacity is at the council’s discretion subject to a planning process. Your event capacity must allow for loss of space for infrastructure such as stages and tents.