Named after the lido that previously occupied the site, it is a large, flat greenfield site.
The Lido Field has hosted smaller festival stages and is the site of a successful Christmas tree concession. It has recently been used as a street food market and entertainment space.
The main vehicle access to the park is via the Lido car park, making production load in very easy.
Lido Field is one of the largest event spaces in Victoria Park.
Next to Grove Road, which separates the east and west sides of the park, it has high footfall and visibility.
It is suitable for medium-scale festivals, corporate events, and promotional activations.
- Large open space with excellent vehicle access
- Great location with high footfall next to Grove Road
- Perfect for corporate promotional and private events
- Previous events include a street food activation and fireworks trader runs.
- Medium scale entertainment events
- Promotional activations
- Food and beverage markets
Space 1 size: 27,900 sqm
Please note the size and capacity stated is indicative only. You must rely on your own measurements for your event. Your capacity will depend on the type and nature of your event. You should also allow for loss of space for infrastructure onsite, such as stages and tents. Event capacity is at the council’s discretion subject to a planning process.