The Art Pavilion is a stunning earth sheltered space with a modern interior. A wall of glass overlooking the lake provides the WOW factor. This venue is the perfect flexible space for your corporate event or private celebration and can be configured to suit your style. It is a unique space in a tranquil parkland setting in the heart of East London.
This large, light, open plan interior space can be hired exclusively and has a private outdoor island connected via a bridge to the main building. This can be adapted for performances, breakout space, outdoor catering, and drinks receptions.
The versatile gallery space is ideally suited for group or solo exhibitions. Accompanying event programmes can include private views, performances, and workshops.
The Art Pavilion can be configured for a range of events including corporate events, product launches and gala dinners. It is perfect for private family celebrations, including wedding ceremonies, receptions and memorial events. The Pavilions host public access events such as live performances, makers markets and art exhibitions.
- Large space with great natural lighting
- Banquet tables and chairs for the capacity
- Fully licenced for wedding ceremonies
- AV package and in-house technician
- Floor space of 480m²
- Exhibition hanging system
- A variety of exhibition boards and plinths for configuration and display
- Food preparation area including microwaves and fridges
- Use of caterers of your choice
- No corkage
- Exclusive use
- Loading and unloading area
- The venue is step-free and fully accessible
For more information and possible floorplan layouts, please download the technical specification in the supported document section.