The picturesque Ecology Pavilion, situated in Mile End Park, is a spacious modern venue surrounded by flora and fauna which creates an intimate setting in a central urban location.
With direct access to the Ecology Park, your guests and clients can enjoy the outside space amongst butterflies and dragonflies. The Ecology Pavilion offers tranquility, beauty, and exceptional value at the heart of the east end of London.
The Ecology Pavilion is popular venue for conferences, large meetings, networking events and public access events like festivals, makers markets and family celebrations including wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Large space with great natural lighting
- Banquet tables and chairs for the capacity
- Fully licenced for wedding ceremonies
- AV package and in-house technician
- Floor space of 460m²
- A variety of exhibition boards for configuration and display
- Food preparation area including microwaves and fridges
- Use of caterers of your choice
- No corkage
- Exclusive use
- Direct access to Mile End Park
- Loading and unloading area
- The venue is step free and fully accessible
For more information and possible floorplan layouts, please download the technical specification in the supported documents section.