The Hub Field is a flat grassy field lined with trees. It benefits from a central location and proximity to the Hub building and café.
Bordered by Central Drive and the path to Gunmakers Gate, it has very high footfall.
- Medium-sized open space in the middle of the park
- Great location with good footfall
- Close to the busy Hub café and skate park
- Perfect for promotional and wellness events
- Can be hired alongside Crown East Field for a larger event space
- Vehicle access from Grove Road
The space is perfect for small promotional activations, corporate and wellness events. Often hired with neighbouring event space, Crown East Field, it is also a great location for a small event in its own right.
In the middle of the park, the Hub Field is easy to access from all entrance points. The closest pedestrian access is Gunmakers Gate. For production purposes it is accessible from either Lido Gate on Grove Road or from St Mark’s to the east.
- Promotional activations
- Small-medium corporate events
- Wellness events
Hub Field size: 8,200 sqm
Hub Field capacity: up to 2,000
Please note the size and capacity stated is indicative only. You must rely on your own measurements for your event. Your capacity will depend on the type and nature of your event. You should also allow for loss of space for infrastructure onsite, such as stages and tents. Event capacity is at the council’s discretion subject to a planning process.